Monday, April 1, 2013

Two Months Later...

Two months ago, I was trying to find something to do with all my time. Now that my little girl has arrived, I am just trying find a second to get anything done!

A lot has happened in the last two months here. My mom passed after a two and a half year battle with breast cancer. My husband's grandfather unexpectedly passed while traveling internationally. And Halle, my little bundle of joy, was born.

Needless to say the past two months have been hectic and chaotic. I've had to do a lot of life adjustments and assessments, but it's all a part of finding my domestic bliss.

Life with a newborn is far from routine, but I realize now that didn't have a good routine down anyway. Now I'm committing to finding a good routine. Recently, I was introduced to a website called FlyLady. Her website is all about letting go of perfectionism. It's perfect for me right? (No pun intended.) I'm going to use her daily emails and monthly missions to help me get my life a little bit more under control. And just maybe, I will find my domestic bliss.

Have you ever heard of FlyLady? What do you think of the website?

Keep following my adventures to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment